Enroll in Our Online Hands on Cybersecurity Bootcamp
Prepare for CompTIA Security+ and EC-Council Certification Exam!
Apply to see if you qualify for the free bootcamp.
Basic requirements for free training:
18 years old or older.
Must be dallas county resident.
Below 125% federal poverty line.
Program Dates: Jan 31, 2022 to May 27, 2022.
Timings: 9 AM to 2PM PM C.S.T (Monday to Friday)
Location: 2500 Romine Ave, Dallas, TX 75215
Holidays: March 14th to 18th spring break and 15th April for Easter.
WHAT WE TEACH
IT Fundamentals teaches the basics of getting around a computer and the internet. Students will first learn about the hardware components of a computer and how they work.
Learn how computer systems protect data against corruption, theft, and other damages.
Understand how analysts take preventative measures to protect the underlying network infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, and malfunction.
Web Services Security
Find out how Tech. giants like Google and Amazon defend their internet services against external attacks.
Wireless and Internet Security
Learn how Wireless Security is used to prevent unauthorized access or damage to computers or data using wireless networks – including Wi-Fi networks.
Ethical Hacker Certification
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is the most comprehensive ethical hacking certification on the globe.
Are you craving to expand your knowledge in Cybersecurity and learn how to keep data safe from prying eyes?
If you are:
- A current technical professional, such as a web developer, network administrator, or help desk technician, who wants to better understand how to keep data secure;
- A manager in a company whose revenue depends on the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client data;
- Looking to move into Cybersecurity from another technical field, such as Systems Administration; or,
- A tech. enthusiast looking to get your foot in the door in the world of networking and security
Then, enrolling in this program might be just what you need!
Apply Today! Seats are filling fast. Only 12 students per class.
HOW IT WORKS
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to
- Conduct vulnerability assessments using tools like Metasploit , Setoolkit, and Wireshark to profile an application for vulnerabilities, and then exploit those vulnerabilities.
- Configure machines on a virtual network, deploy them to the cloud, and investigate cloud security risks.
- Identify different types of attacks, both how to recognize and counter them. This includes DDoS, MITM, and others.
- You know how to use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to monitor files and operating systems for attacks.
- You can train others on how to avoid social engineering attacks. This includes teaching them the basics of social engineering such as Email spoofing and using multi – factor authentication to stay safe.
- Starting salary for a career in Cybersecurity without any experience with a certification starts at 50K +.